The organisation has a firm commitment to the principle of equality of opportunity.
Both the Management Committee and the workers of the club have formally agreed to operate using specific policy statements produced by the London Borough of Hackney and use these as a framework for our work.
These policies are implemented in the following ways:
• SELECTION AND EMPLOYMENT OF STAFF
• ACCESSIBILITY OF BUILDINGS AND PROGRAMMES
• TRAINING FOR STAFF AND MANAGEMENT
• EVALUATION AND MONITORING OF OUR WORK
• PUBLICITY OF OUR WORK IN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
• CONSULTATION WITH YOUNG PEOPLE
All policies that the Crown and Manor Club follows are carefully monitored and evaluated by the Professional Staff and Management Committee aided by Officers from both the London Borough of Hackney, London Youth and the National Association of Clubs for Young People.
The Club has a full range of policies and procedures applicable to the safe running of the Club and the protection of its staff and members. A full copy of these can be supplied on demand.